On a misty morning, a fireplace is crackling, providing a sense of coziness and giving off an autumnal scent to the Cotswolds cabin you are residing in for the fall. The fireplace isn't the only thing providing warmth and a soft glow to this space though, with Hawthorne Sconces perched on either side of the stone cladded hallway. Featuring a solid half-round walnut base and 5 textured fabric options which have been hand selected and curated - whatever home they are placed in, the Hawthorne is sure to bring a sense of natural sophistication and comfort. Like they were meant to be there all along.
This fixture often ships much earlier than the estimated wait time.
- Handmade in Canada
- UL Listed
- Half-round solid Walnut canopy base (hand-turned in Ontario)
- 3/4" Lampshades handmade in Ontario
- Hardwired for professional installation, can be installed with dimmer
- Includes mounting kit
- One E12 light socket (G16.5 LED bulb included)
- 60 watt max @ 120 volts
- Cream: 75% Linen, 25% Rayon
- Natural: 75% Linen, 25% Rayon
- Moss: 100% Polyester
- Cream/Natural: 55% Linen, 45% Cotton
- Natural/Indigo: 55% Linen, 45% Cotton
- 8 1/2" Height
- 10 1/4" Width
- 6 1/2" Depth
*Only use an LED bulb on this fixture
All prices in CAD.
"Beautiful lamp, well-packed, good quality"Hope
"This light is designed beautifully, and I can't wait to install it. It is really well made."Ana
"Love the sconce! Very delicate work (not in a breakable kind of way)."Claire
"Beautiful quality and is a total upgrade in my walk in closet. Will definitely buy again for future projects."Amanda